Whether it be supporting people preparing for retirement or providing a holistic programme of financial education for all staff, some of the best employers in the UK use financial education to:
- Improve financial wellbeing
- Support their culture and values
- Engage their people in how to value and make the most of their benefits
- Ensure smooth and positive transitions
- Assist in attraction and retention of talent
- Increase engagement and productivity
- Support people through change
Effective financial education can assist an organisation as well as individual employees, and can be designed to help the business to achieve its wider people and strategic objectives.
AstraZeneca, Harrods and Jaguar Land Rover are the best employers to work for in the UK, according to research by financial software, data, and media firm Bloomberg. The Bloomberg best employers UK 2016 survey of 15,000 employees in more than 1600 UK-based organisations with at least 500 staff, ranked the firms according to respondents’ job satisfaction and whether they would recommend the organisation to a prospective employee.